We are HiringCall Us To Know More
Why Join Our Team
We're looking to hire a Dental Assistant who is passionate about patient care. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Our dentists care about their patients as well as coworkers; we support each other at our dental practice.
Comfortable Dental Practice
Our dental office has a relaxing, friendly, and supportive atmosphere that will make coming to work fun every day.
Opportunities For Career Development
While working in our office, you will receive ongoing education from experts that will allow you to advance your skills
Job description :
- To prepare the operatory.
- To get the day sheet ready and review charts.
- Strong communication skills to educate patients on oral health
- To assess patient medical history, explain procedures needed, answer any patient queries, and educate patients.
- -Strong sterilization and infection control knowledge
- To obtain necessary x-rays and conduct perio-charting.
- To perform the dental cleaning
- To evaluate periodontal health and perform root planing, scaling, and periodontal care.
- To support prophylactic treatments.